View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Posted this back in 2015:

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I like crossdressers and "tgirls" and am not afraid to show it. As we approach the Day of Remembrance, I'm amazed at all the "tough guys" that take it out on someone simply because they are gay or trans. Who are these assholes and why don't I ever run into one? Wonder if they would like to try that shit with me? In fact this makes me want to put all my profile info back on here (Note: I have). Everyone who knows me knows of my support for LGBT issues. I'm pretty open about it. After my divorce, if I hadn't met my current wife so soon, there's an excellent chance I'd be in a relationship with someone who is trans. Indiana is kind of a "backwards" state but it's getting better...
Since this post I've shared a lot about my relationship with my childhood friend "Stephen/Stephanie." So, many of you know my first girlfriend was trans. I experienced a lot of things firsthand including the hate and discrimination she faced. Sometimes both of us faced. We were only 12 when we met. I wasn't the football player and weightlifter I would become later. I could take care of anyone at our school but this experience is something I've never shared on this forum before. One time Stephanie and I were out for a ride on my dirt bike. We stopped and were making out under a tree when we heard some older guys (like 20's and 30's) yelling shit at us from far away. Saying things like "Come here baby. Suck my dick." and "I wanna fuck your girlfriend in the ass." They were construction workers or something. There was a subdivision going in--but I thought we were alone. There were five of them so we just got back on my Yamaha and got the hell out of there. We both had cell phones but that wouldn't have done much good. Not sure what would have happened to us. Not something I like to think about. I've never forgotten it and that's one reason why I'm so sensitive and sometimes overreact to any kind of perceived threats, bullying, or violence against gays or transgender people. We told our parents about it but there wasn't much they could do. My dad was super-pissed and filed a report with the police. Anyway we were lucky.

Last edited by a9127; 05-10-2018 at 11:38 PM.