View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
..."If only 'real girls' had a cock I wouldn't feel guilty about liking these trannies" kinda way.
I understand what you are saying and it is true for some. Although you can't blame people for acting this way, it's how we are brought up to respond in this society, and also this state of mind doesn't remain the same in most cases.

When people are new to the world of TS, most will experience bouts of guilt, and in so doing will have to come up with excuses to keep coming back. Those of us who have been doing it for a long time, will hardly ever (if ever) need an excuse, or experience guilt!

Even though it "IS" disrespectful (fantasies are often disrespectful to someone once they are out of the closet). I totally agree with you in this respect, and lend you my support!(Reflects what I said in my very first post.) In saying that, I'm also sorry to know you feel this way, because I'm afraid you may be confronted with more of these in the future! I'm not in anyway trying to discourage you, just giving you a heads up!

Although to be honest I also have these fantasies, and if I am not allowed to have them, I would be in denial and hiding my true feelings, which is dishonest...

Last edited by EdwardSinclair; 10-25-2009 at 03:05 PM.