View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Then came the sound of the van's sliding door opening. The kidnappers untied us from the seat leg, while keeping our hands and legs bound. One of them lifts me over his shoulder and I feel myself being carried somewhere. The man in charge of Ila unties his legs and forces him to stand outside the vehicle.

"Go on, walk forward." he holds Ila by the arm and pulls him in the direction he wants him to go. Everything around us is quiet, no sounds of people or traffic.

After being carried for a while, I am lowered onto something that feels like a mattress. Soon afterwards, something landed on the same mattress; the kidnapper leading Ila had shoved him onto it roughly.

More footsteps approach us, then the sound of a door closing. The woman's voice is heard, "Take off the blindfolds." Her henchmen obey, and I take some time to let my eyes adjust when the blindfold comes off. I watch as the burly kidnapper does the same to Ila's blindfold.

We are in a plain room with concrete walls, a closed metal door and four chairs in front of us. There is only one window, blocked by iron bars, through which I can see lots of trees but not much else. The kidnappers each take a seat, with the woman sitting closest to the dirty white mattress that Ila and I are on. She is holding a phone with the back side facing us.

"Welcome to your new home." she says, drawing chuckles from the other kidnappers, "Now princess, look at me..." I do so and hear the click of her phone's camera. "Very good. I will send this picture to your dad along with the ransom demand. Let's see how much daddy will pay for your safe return. I think we should ask for... a million? Two million? How much is his little princess worth?"

I give her an angry glare in response. I'm actually terrified but I try my best not to show it.

"Aw, look at that. She's so cute." the tattooed man says with a laugh.

The woman turns to Ila. "What about you? You're her boyfriend, are you gonna do something about this?"