Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default What Do You Mean it's a "Tornado Shelter"?

Along one wall of my den behind my desk is a heavy steel door. I tell most of my friends that it’s a “tornado shelter” and leave it at that. Here in the United States especially the area called “tornado alley” it’s not uncommon for people to have such a safe haven. Indiana is just East of this area but gets quite a few tornadoes, some of which are F4’s and even F5’s. Today, in fact, as I’m writing this, we had a tornado warning just south of Zionsville and about 10 minutes ago, hail.

“Andy, you said you’d show me what’s behind the door. I’d love to see it” Bobbi says excitedly.

“You sure you want to sweetie?”

“Yeah. You know I’ve already figured it out, baby.”

“OK. But it’s totally up to you. If you don’t like it that’s alright. You know I love you. So whatever, it’s OK.”

Opening the door I turn on the lights, they are dim. You follow me downstairs cautiously. You have total trust in me but I can tell you are a little apprehensive, and clearly excited. You are wearing very short cutoff jeans and a grey t-shirt cropped off just below your breasts. And you are barefoot.

“Geeze Andy, I’ve never seen anything like this before except in videos. Is this where you bring your dates?” you say giggling.

“Well not everyone likes this kind of thing. I’m not into pain or torture but I enjoy tying my partners up and keeping them on edge, sometimes for hours. You know Bobbi if you want to go back upstairs we can.”

“No Andy. I’m kind of turned on by it. Even when I was very young, I’ve always fantasized about being held captive by a powerful lover who would do whatever he wanted to me—but not someone who would ever hurt me. Do you know what I mean?”

“Yeah, I do Bobbi.” I say as you run your hand along the edge of a heavy oak table with wrist and ankle restraints. I can see the outline of your now very hard cock under your shorts.

“You know, Andy, I was with someone when I was still a teenager who tied me up and was really rough with me. At first, I thought it would be awesome but he wouldn’t stop and then started to hurt me. I got really scared and have never tried this with anyone ever since.”

“Well that person was a real creep Bobbi. He’s lucky I didn’t get ahold of him. He should probably be in jail.”

Laughing you say “Ohmigod! He’d fucking shit his pants if he saw you. You’re more than twice his size.”

“If you ever do decide you want to try any of this stuff we can--if not I understand. I love YOU Bobbi. I’ve totally enjoyed our last few weeks together. I meant what I said when I asked you to stay here with me. Our relationship is SO much more than this.”

“I love you too Andy. What do you think about this chair? I’d let you strap me in if you wanted. I trust you totally baby” you say as you stand up on your tiptoes and kiss me.

“Why don’t we do this, Bobbi? Have a seat and get used to how it feels--I won’t do anything unless you tell me too. OK?”

You sit in the bondage chair and place your arms and legs as if you are strapped in. “Wow I didn’t know my legs would be so far apart!” you giggle. “It actually IS kind of a turn on Andy. Kiss me baby.”

I lean over and kiss you very deeply. You kiss me back and our tongues are all over the inside of each other’s mouths. Reaching down I run my hands up your thighs, lightly stroking your cock through your shorts. I can feel it react to my touch as you let out a moan. Then I run both my hands up under your t-shirt and play with your nipples massaging them gently. Then we kiss again. You look up at me and smile.

“Andy, that feels wonderful. You can strap me in anytime…”

Gently, very gently, I fasten all of the straps. Along the way I pause and ask you if everything’s all right.

“God yes!” you say excitedly.

Soon you are tightly strapped in and I unzip your jeans as your very hard cock springs out. I can see there is a lot of precum. I kiss you on the mouth as I run my hand along the shaft ever so lightly stroking the head of your cock with my fingers. You say “Oh fucking god… that feels SO good, Andy.”

“Well I’m just getting started baby.”

“Shit, I guess I’m really in for it aren’t I?” you say laughing.

“Yeah you are, but you do know you have the power to say ‘stop’ at any time Bobbi.”

“Why would I ever want to Andy?”

Kneeling before you I slowly start to suck you off. I bring you teasingly close to cumming then back off ever so slightly. After a while I can tell you are really frustrated as the tension builds. LOL

You have been desperately trying to come but to no avail. Pausing for a second I look up at you. You are drenched in sweat and all your muscles are straining against the straps. Our eyes meet. It’s time. God you are beautiful Bobbi.

Returning to your cock I continue to suck you using a slow and steady motion. Gradually I can feel your orgasm building until you literally explode into my mouth. I swallow all your cum. Your back arches as you pull against your bonds. I have been masturbating while sucking you and my own orgasm is very powerful but brief. Still on my knees I collapse between your legs onto your lap. You lay back against the chair and sigh. Your breathing is very relaxed.

“I’ve never felt anything like that before Andy. Wow. Do you have anything where you could fuck me while I was like maybe tied to a torture rack or something?”

“Yeah sure Bobbi, that would be awesome.”

“Andy, I’m not scared with you. That was amazing. I think I’d let you kill me if you wanted.”

Laughing I say “Well I wouldn’t go THAT far but I’m really glad you liked it baby.”

After undoing the straps. We hold each other for the longest time. I kiss you on top of your head and stroke your long blonde hair. “God I feel so close to you, Andy. I guess I really am your girlfriend aren’t I?” you say as you hug me very tightly.

We take a shower together downstairs and put on two of the extra bathrobes I keep for guests. We lay on the couch and watch TV for a while. We are both very tired and soon we have fallen asleep, you on top of me.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 04-26-2017 at 09:58 PM.