View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void View Post
Heal - Jesse
Hurt - Mariana Cordoba

VOTING FOR GROUP TWO IS NOW CLOSED

The scores are as follows:

Mariana Cordoba - 3
Jesse - 5
Patricia Araujo - 6
Yasmin Lee - 7
Harley Quinn - 9
Miriam Rivera - 13

Harley and Miriam are through, Miriam picking up no Hurts at all.

The new thread is here:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...784#post106784
I think it is highly unfair of you to vote last, just before you close the poll. If you feel the need to vote then you should be voting first in every round. The reason for this is that you are compiling the score and therefore you have the opportunity to influence the results (such as you did in the last round) by voting last. You would eliminate any bias and conflict of interest by voting first.

To remedy this I think you should remove your votes from this round and the last round, recalculate the results, and post the winners.

I won't close this thread before you have had a chance to rebut my argument. I will take off the sticky though.