Thread: Photo of me...
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Midori, I am very glad that you are back with us on this site, and I hope that your travails described above do not discourage you from continuing to explore opportunities for photographs outdoors.

All four of the photos are lovely. Of course, photography is something that you take seriously, so it would be foolish of me to pretend that they are perfect. You must be your own judge of perfection, as the artist. But even with the difficulties you describe, the one of you does shine, and the contrast of colors is beautiful, and -- of course -- your outfit is absolutely stunning. I can only imagine what the full set would look like had you not had any difficulties.

I am sure it is a tremendous challenge to accomplish shots like this on your own. Here's an idea: the forest in your pictures looks a lot like the one behind my house. Why don't you come over here and I'll be your photography assistant?