Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default I love gaming too as well

Fellow members i love gaming too as well and yes as you can tell I'm a older gamer too as well and i gladly will admit it I'm a 26 year old gamer,a anime fan and a manga fan if you think I'm too old/if you think I'm getting too old to love this stuff i fully understand and so far of the following systems i have so far are PlayStation 2,game boy color,Game boy advance,Xbox360,PSP3000 and NES.

And for my NES the motherboard it's completely rusted out,no longer works like it use to sadly and i don't know yet what to do with it i either replace just the motherboard alone or replace the whole thing only time will tell and before you asked me why did i say if you think I'm too old/if you think I'm getting too old to love this stuff i fully understand .

I will gladly tell you it's because some of my favorite characters and some of my all time favorite characters is either younger then me,same age as me or older then me and if you ever like a example of any of my favorite characters that's younger then me then look at Yuffia Kisaragi from final fantasy and Rita Mordio from tales of series and don't worry i do have other favorite characters and other all time favorite characters and yes I'll include other favorite final fantasy characters and tales of series characters if you want me too.

Last edited by lordscott; 07-27-2014 at 07:27 PM.