Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I played Super Metroid back in the day...And they have it as a downloadable game for the Virtual Console. Earthbound...It sounds so familiar (I might have rented it back in the day or played it at a friend's house). However, this one isn't available as a download. But check out the price at Amazon...Used copies of Earthbound are going for hundreds of dollars!
Quite glad you've played Super Metroid. It is the SNES classic which stands to this day--I hear people rave about Link to the Past but the game's puzzles lack complexity. It doesn't satsify me.

Earthbound on the other hand is a very quirky RPG. Imagine America if there was a megalomaniacal alien trying to take over the world, only you and a group of other psychically gifted children were all that stood in its way and a team of Japanese writers coming off a high wrote it. If you've played Super Smash Bros you've seen the main character of the game: Ness. I'm not one to encourage illegal activity but you can easily find a SNES emulator and an Earthbound ROM. Very much worth it. It also has a sequel: Mother 3. Earthbound is actually the second of the series. Mother is the name for the series in Japan.