Thread: Fetishes
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
When it comes to tat's, I guess the only area I think is sexy for the feminine sex, is perhaps near and just above the pubic area. Just not eyes. I'd hate having a lover grow her pubic bush back and I end up watching some old bearded guy watching me eat.
Wow. I hit the fucking floor on that one. I fucking hate having pubic hair. I may grow a tiny patch from time to time but never more than a 1/4 inch. I do not mind pubes on my partner though because the contrast feels really good between hair and hairless. I mean I shave my legs and underarms right? why not be totally clean?

I think the only place that I may ever get a tat and I haven't yet is on the ass cheak or the ankle. Piercings are a little different though. On me I don't care for gauges because I do like my cutesy earrings. Especially hoops and drops. Sometimes studs but rarely. Hell sometimes I do have to be classy and its either gauges or hair and I love the more goth type hairstyles with the short bangs and bobs. Even undercuts and side cuts. No problems with anyone that has gauges but just not for me.

My tounge? Oh you poor guys out there. I bet no one or very few have been jacked and sucked at the same time. A piercing would just ruin your experience with me. Besides I would probably end up ripping the stud out which don't sound like fun. I really don't want a forked tounge. Or ripped backwards.

LOL I thought about this a lot. I don't want to get a tat on my ankle that starts out as a dolphin and ends up being a whale in my 70's.