Thread: Be Yourself !!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkways View Post
I agree with you fully. I've been with a few shemales one in particular. After going through the mental dilemma I realized it was being with shemales that made me the happiest. There is some very pretty females out there, but thats it. They do nothing for me. Now a shemale just the thought gets me all worked up. And I'm doing something about it. After being with a few shemales I've realized they're the only ones that can make me happy.
I believe alot never try cause their afraid that a shemale will make them happy. But also afraid of the stigmatism that may be given them. Me I don't care what people think. It's my life and only I answer for it.
It's clear that many members feel a GREAT love for ladyboys: their words, their comments, the pics of their favourites, that they collect and show with touching pride: all reveal a very big passion (I ADORE ladyboys; so i'm able to recognize the authentic passion ...). Some members are clearly obsessed by the devasting beauty of shemales and by their lovely cocks. But they prefer to think that this great love is only an hobby and limit themself to watching the pics. All this love can't be wasted in dreams and masturbations. They must have the courage to grow up and to look for real ladyboys. Their happiness can depend on this courage...