View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

daywalker267 can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to daywalker267
Default crossdressing experiences

recently i got my girlfriend to agree to let me wear some of her lingerie soon, heels too etc. shes also said to shave my legs and the rest of my body for the event. im looking forward to it tremendously, cant wait to have sloppy sex while we#re both dressed in lingerie. this is the first time ill ever have crossdressed in front of someone else, and i cant wait to get a blowjob while wearing stockings and high heels. even typing this now is giving me a hard on. might even go all out and get a wig too.

ive cross dressed in the past, but always on my own, jacking off privately. its always been such an adrenaline rush for me, the fear of being caught and getting away with it. ive also shaved my legs before, and put on my exs fishnets, highheels and underwear and admired myself in the mirror for a while. i looked damn good even if i say so myself, my ass in particular was hot. i jerked off and have a massive cum load on my smooth body afterwards, and even ate my own load i was so horny. now i can get to do it with someone else...

anyone had experiences like this in the past, either alone or with someone? or do you secrtly long to? my favourite part of crossdressing is the silky feel of tights on my smooth legs, and the feeling of a thongs tight grip on my asshole...feels so firm and right.