Thread: no hands CUM!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

KaelynCD is on a distinguished road

I've done it before with my vibrating\inflatable buttplug to massage the prostate. You can do it with your finger too. The first time I did it it took about 5 minutes of searching around until I found the spot that made my dick twitch. I kept hitting that spot until I saw the first drips of pre-cum start.

I was completly limp until I saw that and after a tasting, I started to grow a little and it made the spot react more. I really had to resist the urge to touch my cock as I wanted to do this hands free. The more I grew and the more I hit the spot, I was convulsing like I was going to cum, but it was different. Like a dry ejaculation. This was heaven, but my hand was getting tired working the plug around.

I kept at it until a nice small steady flow of cum was now flowing. Not a lot, but as I watched it it got me harder and I was bucking like a bull rider,...lol.
I was just about at full hard now and I started spurting. Not like a full on ejaculation, but some good spurts of drops. It took about 30 minutes to do all of this and I figured it was a good first attempt.

Definitley something I will continue to practice until I get really good. lol