Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Tool - Ænema

Best YouTube Comments:

“Tool is like Pink Floyd for angry people...”

(Me: Best comment. You can stop reading. )

“One of the most badass songs EVER… ”

“I remember I got this album when I was 13. I saw people get beat up in the street, people stabbed. The blackout we had that summer brought out a lot of shit. I remember this song and album made me wonder about people and how they ticked. I'm 28 and it seems to make complete sense now.”

(Me: He must be from Detroit too. )

"Grunge has nothing to do with metal. Its just Seattles special way of saying softcore punk, take the example for every grunge band Nirvana. Tool isnt progressive metal, its munge. munge is metal grunge (why grunge isnt metal because then munge wouldnt exist due to being redundant) that was created by tool, the lead singer confirms this. also, pink floyd isnt prog its Psychedelic Rock, also confirmed by pink floyd themselves. Rush is a hair band, not prog. Progressive is a subgenre area that flip flops, just like indie. Prog metal rn is starting to meld into a technical area ex. Angel Vivaldi, Within the Ruins, Sea in the Sky. Its bound to change soon, just like it has been changing in cycles for years because progressive is only considered progressive if it is a new sound, just like indie."

(Me: Wow. Wasn't aware of any of this... Hell when I bought this album in 1997 the most I had to worry about was explaining "Hooker With a Penis" to my mom. Do you think this guy feels strongly? Time to put down the bong dude. )

Last edited by a9127; 06-03-2018 at 01:32 PM.