View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default If anyanyone ever disrespects your shemale/ladyboy gf would you defend or let her defend herself

As for me when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to i don't know to how to defend her properly yet and i don't know what is the right thing to do yet defend her or is it better for her to defend herself and let her handle it herself & let her defend herself. If you have experiences with those people who disrespects your shemale/ladyboy girlfriend then feel free to share your tips ahead of time if it happens to me too or if it happens to them too only if you want to & if you want to share your tips.

Now it's your turn to share If anyone ever disrespects your shemale/ladyboy girlfriend would you defend or let her defend herself?

When & if you answer this question be completely honest with us and yes this question is both who is dating & already taken and that you're in a relationship with a shemale/ladyboy & don't worry i don't mind and include your shemale/ladyboy wife or if she's your fiance only if you want to chip in too as well. Anyway thanks for reading & thanks for your answers and have fun sharing and of course have fun sharing your stories if you want to share your story .

Last edited by lordscott; 11-05-2016 at 10:10 AM.