View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BoyNeedsGirl can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to BoyNeedsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19junior86 View Post
Hey guys, girls & all you sexy TV's, CD's, Tranny's, Ladyboy's, Shemales, M2F etc etc...

I just love, adore and respect transexuals sooo much that I decided why not give it ago ehhh, and here's the result. I honestly know that I don't look my best or sexy at the least, but hey it was just an attempt (1st everrr attempt!!!) out of curiosity. I' am wearing a size 8-10 dress, stripper heels, sorry but I forgot to paint my toe nails and I forget to glue on my fake nails =( but I' am wearing eyeliner, mascara, fake eyelashes, lipstick and blusher =P I' am wearing a 34 C red lacy bra stuffed with silicon breast enhancers (so they feel real). I have also tucked my dick (8.6 inches when erect) between my legs and I wore a sexy black g-string to complete the look. My ears are pierced so I also wore large silver hoop earings =D

Anyways... Please tell me honestly what do you think? Do you find me sexy and attractive? What do you honestly like? What turns you on if anything? What would you like to do to me? If I stood like this in front of you, what would go through your mind? HeHe. Ummm... and if there is anything else you would like to add =D

Love you all...

Junior

X x X x X

Have you considered transitioning? I bet you would make an absolutely stunning girl. And anyone on here would like to fuck you