Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Freshman English Class

While not technically a "shemale" story, my earlier post made me think of something else that happened when I was a Freshman in High School. Our English teacher was very "dramatic" and I'm sure she had at least studied Theatre in college and had acted in plays. We all used to giggle and snicker whenever she would read in class. I also thought she was pretty hot. Although way too "old" for me. (Note: she was probably all of 24 or 25... ).

Anyway, to the point. She used to like for us to "act" out scenes in class. One time three of us were selected to write and perform an "evil villain ties the girl to the railroad tracks" scene in class. You can guess who was selected to be the "bad guy" and while never shy in front of people--I was scared to death because I knew I'd get a hardon in front of the class...

I wore a black top hat and cape as well as a fake mustache for the occasion. I can't remember precisely what immortal line I had but it went something like "You'll never escape, my beauty..." Of course while "tying" the girl (we actually used rope) to the tracks (the teacher's desk), you guessed it, I got a hardon in front of the class. Using my "top hat" I held it over my crotch. This only served to make things worse and soon everyone was laughing hysterically. Including me and the girl.

Finally the teacher said "thank you Andrew, that will be enough..." I took a bow and returned to my seat to great applause.

The only "repercussion" from all of this was Stephanie found out about it and I was on her "shitlist" for a few days. Eventually she asked "Could you do that with me?" But that is another story...

Last edited by a9127; 12-07-2017 at 04:55 PM.