View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by want 2 be a lady View Post
Hey all!
This is my first post here.I live in Germany and I am fascinated from the Thai ladyboys. I also love to dress up like a real lady but I am not really professional , so I'm looking for some tips from you sisters.I mean some of you look like real women.I would like to achieve this too.But I don't want surgery or hormones.
Yes, I too believe you should study this topic some more. There are many websites with good information.

My personal experience with transsexual women tells me that most start out as transvestites (part time cross dressing). Some end up as transsexuals - with or without hormones and operations. But bear in mind that there are almost as many ways as there are transsexuals. It's a 100% personal thing and relates totally to how you identify as a gender. There's no right or wrong.

The important thing is that you try it out and find out what works for you. A good idea could be to find transvestites or transsexuals in your place with whom you can meet and learn from.

Good journey! And respect!

Hank