View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough
Default fem appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by netdave99y View Post
For me they need to keep their feminine appearance, even if they have a lovely cock dangling between their legs. If they have tits they can go naked, if they don't, they need to keep their top on. Stupid I know, but if the female apparition is distroyed (seeing they have no tits) then I think I'm fucking a boy (yes, I know I AM fucking a boy) and that makes me gay. If he's got tits, or keeps his top on, even when I'm taking the full length of his cock down my throat and massaging his balls, then I don't feel gay.
netdave99y
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite Join Date: Nov 2008

Fem appearance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like your reply netdave, except even as I am the 'mood' and 'think' I might go as far as having a cock go down my throat or to play with 'his' balls, I snap out of the fantasy and ask myself what the hell am I thinking. On a TG, the concept changes. And why not,she changed hasn't she? Or has she? TG's ARE women in heart and soul. Nature on the other hand had other intentions but slipped up and left the corrections to the people involved. People outside the 'circle' should at the very least present respect and a degree of admiration to them for the courage of their completing where mother nature left off. A femboy on the other hand can just be a gay guy acting out a fantasy of his own. (I stress 'can' is not always. And I'm not too comfy with the term 'femboy' either)
I do agree that I have seen a number of 'femboys' in this forum that have got me to fever pitch. And while I can visually see them going down on me, MY participation would probably go as far as massaging their scalp ,ears and brows. And yes ,I would like to have them keep their top on.
Be that as it may, These comments are ONLY my observations and opinions. They hold no weight of in depth knowledge. Many Tg's are mis-understood ,mis-quoted and plain out have their lives ruined by people who THINK they know all there is to know. I will stand corrected and admonished by true TG's if I over stepped my bounds. NB