View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

steve65 will become famous soon enough
Default Too many to chose from!

It's a great question, but it does not have a definitive answer. All guys have different attributes they are looking for. I guess at best you could assemble the 50 or 100 hottest shemales, but even then there would be a large margin of error. My own personal tastes have already indicated two of thsoe named, Bailey Jay and Mia Isabella. Bailey is one of the ultimate and I think would always rank in anyone's Top Twenty. Other very feminine beauties are Sarena Valentine, Ana Mancini and Nattasja Dreams (interestingly all these three have been castrated - perhaps an indication as to their pure femininity).
Anyway, I'll put three more names into the ring, each representing a different cultural background. My Asian nomination is Hung Helen and she has been a favourite of mine for many years and was instrumental in me deciding to find an Asian ladyboy as a long term lover. In the Black category I put Isabela Sottani - now THAT is a cock and a half! Currently in the white category, as Bailey has already been named, I'll put Paula Melo, who has great boobs, great body and great squirting cock!
Attached Thumbnails
0115.jpg   012.jpg   0125.jpg