Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Emily and Jane - Part 3

Jane and I started kissing passionately again and before long we were both sporting a big hard-on. I wanted Jane to fuck me now. I just had to feel her cock in my ass. I was aching with desire for her. Jane rolled me onto my back and started kissing down my face, chin, and neck, stopping briefly to lick and suck my nipples before moving on to my belly. When she reached my cock she again took me in her mouth and started sucking while working some lubricant onto my rosebud. I felt her fingers probing my ass. First it was one finger and then two in my ass. All the while she was sucking my cock and driving me to the point of another orgasm. Jane then abruptly stopped sucking my cock. She spread my legs wider before placing her cock at my ass and pushing slightly. I was so horny and ready for her that her cock head slid right in without causing me any discomfort. She paused there waiting for me to adjust to her girth and I wrapped my legs around behind Jane to hold her in me. When she felt I was ready she slid a little farther into me before pausing again. I urged her on and with her next thrust she pushed in all the way to her balls. Jane then paused with her cock fully buried in me. After a couple of minutes she started to slowly pull out and push back in. At first she only withdrew a little way and then shoved all the way back in. Gradually Jane increased both the speed and the intensity. I could feel her cock sliding in and out of my hot little fuck hole.
“Fuck me Jane, fuck me,� I shouted.
“I want to feel your cock in me. Ooooohhhh don’t stop.�
“I love your cock in me. Aaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhh faster, faster Jane.�
“Cum in my ass. Let me feel your cum in my ass.�
I felt Jane’s cock start to throb and I knew that she was about to cum. I fucked back harder and felt Jane quicken her thrusts. Then I felt her first spurts of cum in me and as Jane kept cumming I shot my load all over my belly and tits.
I pulled Jane down onto me and kissed her. Her cock was still in me and I am reluctant to let her go. I squeezed my ass together to milk every drop of cum out of her. Jane layed on top of me as we waited for our breathing to return to normal. We continued to kiss, just light little quick kisses.
“I love you, Jane� I murmured.
“I love you too Emily� she whispered.
After several minutes Jane said “I want you to fuck me too, Emily. I want to feel your cock in me. I want to feel your cum.�
With that Jane slid lower on me and started to work on my cock again. First she licked all around my cockhead and then just as I had done to her she kissed all up and down my shaft before finally taking me fully into her mouth. In no time at all I had a raging hard-on.
Jane crawled off of me and got on her hands and knees on the bed. She motioned for me to come up behind. I quickly positioned myself between her legs and started to rim her butthole. I noticed that Jane is hard again and I start to jerk her off with one hand while I probed her rosebud with my other hand. I managed to work in first one finger and then two. Jane was moaning by now and begging for my cock in her. I applied some lubricant to Jane’s rosebud and to my cock and then positioned myself right between her sweet butt cheeks. I started by rubbing my cock along her butt crack to tease her. It didn’t take her long to start pushing back at me, urging me to enter her. I finally eased my cockhead into her tight little hole and held still. I felt Jane relax her muscles and I pushed a little deeper. I told Jane to clench her butt muscles and then relax and push back against me. As she did this I slid even deeper into her. A couple more times and I was all the way in. I held my position for several seconds and then began to methodically withdraw and push back in. We were soon fucking to a slow rhythm. Every so often I sped up and then slowed down. Once in a while I gave an extra hard thrust. Jane was soon moaning in ecstasy.
“Oooohhhh fuck me. Fuck me hard� moaned Jane.
“Oh yes, I love the feel of your cock sliding in and out of me.�
“Ooooohhhh, don’t stop.�
I started to breath harder now. I quickened my thrusts a little bit as I leaned farther over Jane to grab and play with her smooth soft tits. I started to feel the familiar tingling of an oncoming orgasm. I thrust a little deeper, faster, and harder. Jane was by now bucking uncontrollably underneath me. With a final thrust into Jane my first spurt erupted deep into her. I kept spurting and Jane kept moaning and pushing back against me.
“Squeeze me, my sweetheart� I managed to say, “squeeze me hard.�
Jane squeezed harder and I felt the last of my orgasm dying away. I collapsed on top of Jane and we rolled over onto our sides with her back to me and my cock still inside her wonderful hot love tunnel. I felt my cum running out of her ass and over my cock and balls. Gradually my cock slid out of Jane and she turned around to face me. We kissed for a little while, but mainly we just held each other and felt our bodies against each other.
After our lovemaking we started talking. It turned out that Jane, who is now 21 years old, was also born male, became a shemale, and is interested in only shemales. I couldn’t have been happier when I heard that. We are now living together and I’m enjoying every minute of it.