Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
The shooting is pretty sweet in New Vegas, they have the option of Iron Sights, The Vats system, or shooting in third person.
I am looking forward to trying out the new features! I finally started playing Fallout 3 a couple of weeks ago(I know, I know, why did I wait so long?) and I am HOOKED!

I enjoyed Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion a lot, but I got tired of it after a while(I tried to do all the miscellaneous quests first, as I pretty much abandoned the main quest right after escaping from jail). I may try to finish it sometime, but not for a while.

However, with Fallout 3(even though it has the same engine as Oblivion) I cannot get enough! The ambiance is amazing! I love walking through the post-apocalyptic world and seeing all the interesting locales(and getting into fire-fights with hungry mutants and Raiders). Like Oblivion, I have not gotten very far with the main quest, but I have not gotten tired of the game yet.

I only have it on mid-level settings and it still looks phenominal! I wish I had a super-rig just to see what it looks like with full settings.

Such a good game!