View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GeForce can only hope to improve
Default Need Advice Please - TS Girlfriend

In a nutshell ... For the past month or so I've been chatting with a T Girl from a different country. We seemed to really hit it off. In such a short time online and a couple phone calls, she began to tell me that she loves me. (uh oh) I understand that she might be a little young and naive, and perhaps I have led her on. But our "relationship" almost seems too perfect (apart from being on the opposite sides of the world). And after reading some posts on this forum, I still have doubts that she is completely sincere. Still little clues pop up in our conversations which cause me to ask questions. Maybe the words are lost in translation.

My question: Do these girls from other countries (in this case Philippines) go to the farthest extents to get what they want? How do I know that this is for real? Am I being drawn into a money trap? I could easily fall for this girl, and I can't afford to have my heart broken again. If she's "working me", I would like to nominate her for The Oscar (an award given to a fine actor in the USA). I know, there are tons of details needed to assess the situation, but I tried to keep this post at a reasonable length to thwart off complete boredom.