View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
If the forest sets on fire and no-one is around, does it make heat and light?

Now, I don't think anyone is going to argue that heat only means the sensation felt from hot things or that light refers to the sensation of seeing, so what's the deal with people trying the same thing with sound?

As for the fallen tree, you can prove it fell by the way it is snapped off at the roots and also the signs of impact on the floor.

The whole Zen thing really is a crock of shit, if you want to really get all mystic why don't you ponder something genuinely mysterious and incomprehensible, like Quantum Physics.

Particles have no fixed position, unless they get close enough to interact with another particle, which also has no fixed position....
I won't speak for anyone else who has posted, but nothing I have posted is remotely part of the "whole Zen thing." It is about whether among some of the phenomena of everyday life such as, say, waves, there are differences between their behavior as humans judge them and, indeed, even what they actually are based on how we perceive them as part of a system. And if that isn't scientific, I don't know what is.