View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecess View Post
I understand your point SMC. I still think that most, but not all, t-girl admirers lean towards the submissive end of the spectrum when they relate sexually to a t-girl.

ps Randolph's pic of Yasmin tenderly cradling the head of her man against her dick ticks the boxes for me !
I have highlighted in bold the operative words in your post. You are posting an opinion, one that is not based on carefully analyzed data.

More important in my earlier post, though, was what "dominant" and "submissive" mean. My key point was that it is not necessarily the case that being penetrated is an act of submission. You did not reply to that part of my post.