Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Strut yore stuff

This seems to be a very macho thread, but I suppose it's to be expected with all you testosterone-loaded guys doing a centre-stage. I think it's all about a state of mind. Like sexual assault, the weakest and seeming-weakest are most likely to be the first to be attacked. This doesn't mean that I should walk around with a bowie knife strapped to my hip. It means that if my body-language is confident and self-assured, a would-be assailant is more likely to move on and pick on someone else. This does not mean I do not carry a surprise with me in case of being cornered. I certainly will if I go into parts of a city which I do not know very well. But I usually check carefully so as not to drift into danger unprepared. So far I've only run into trouble once, and I think he was more scared than I was !