View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
This morning, I awoke with a raging erection and my overnight dreams still fresh in my mind. They were dreams of sweet, smooth young traps, just starting their transitions to complete femininity. I imagined the pleasure of running my hands over their young bodies, and affirming to them their beauty and smoldering sexuality. I thought especially of beautiful bottoms and small nipples on breasts that have not yet budded, but that will respond to future hormones and become exquisite mouthfuls. And I longed for the taste of the warm nectar from a beautiful, hard girl-cock that I had pleasured, and for whose eruption my ministrations were responsible.

And then I found pictures of Sara, who has the bottom, nipples, smooth skin, hard cock, and sweet cum that I longed for through the night. Sara writes,
"Well I identify as a girl so yes I plan to start hormones here like within this next weekend and growing my hair out/makeup/using my voice and etc etc so yes going trap mode, then possibly way down in the future I'll change over."
Welcome, Sara, to my dreams.
More of Sara ... making my mouth water with her cum.
Attached Thumbnails
fb_sara_6-17-2012_1339972205454.jpg   fb_sara_6-17-2012_1339914860997.jpg   fb_sara_6-28-2012_1340879514986.jpg