View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

This morning, I awoke with a raging erection and my overnight dreams still fresh in my mind. They were dreams of sweet, smooth young traps, just starting their transitions to complete femininity. I imagined the pleasure of running my hands over their young bodies, and affirming to them their beauty and smoldering sexuality. I thought especially of beautiful bottoms and small nipples on breasts that have not yet budded, but that will respond to future hormones and become exquisite mouthfuls. And I longed for the taste of the warm nectar from a beautiful, hard girl-cock that I had pleasured, and for whose eruption my ministrations were responsible.

And then I found pictures of Sara, who has the bottom, nipples, smooth skin, hard cock, and sweet cum that I longed for through the night. Sara writes,
"Well I identify as a girl so yes I plan to start hormones here like within this next weekend and growing my hair out/makeup/using my voice and etc etc so yes going trap mode, then possibly way down in the future I'll change over."
Welcome, Sara, to my dreams.
Attached Thumbnails
fb_sara_6-3-2012_1338752294982.jpg   fb_sara_6-3-2012_1338752355146.jpg   fb_sara_6-3-2012_1338754363393.jpg  

fb_sara_6-3-2012_1338781792044.jpg