View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imconfused View Post
When I bring the subject up he usually denies anything.
When the times we do have sex and I am going down on him. Just to see what he will do I put my hand around his ass. Most of the time he moves his ass to where my hand would be at his crack. Is he trying to tell me he wants that?
Why can't he just come out and say it if he does? If I am willing to do it, then he should just be honest right?
I know I am only going to get guesses, but talking to other people who like what he likes well, it does help.
I do know an ass doesn't stretch out on its own though, so something is going in and out of it.....
If he is moving his ass towards your hand then I would say it's safe to assume he wants you to at least finger his ass. I know that when my partner starts to play with my ass I will move towards whatever she is touching me with as I would like to be penetrated.
He would really have to discuss this with you though.