View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imconfused View Post
When I bring the subject up he usually denies anything.
When the times we do have sex and I am going down on him. Just to see what he will do I put my hand around his ass. Most of the time he moves his ass to where my hand would be at his crack. Is he trying to tell me he wants that?
Why can't he just come out and say it if he does? If I am willing to do it, then he should just be honest right?
I know I am only going to get guesses, but talking to other people who like what he likes well, it does help.
I do know an ass doesn't stretch out on its own though, so something is going in and out of it.....
I think sometimes people don't want to talk about what they want, as it can be awkward or embarrassing. He may find it easier to just move himself towards you and hope you take the hint and go further, that way he doesn't have to ask outright. If you do something he doesn't want or like, he'll either pull away or let you know that he doesn't want it.

As for the other part, it would probably be rather embarrassing for him to talk about. My guess is that nothing too serious is going on. I wouldn't worry too much about it. That's just me though, I don't know either of you in real life, so this is just guess-work. Good luck though!