Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Post Pattaya

We arrived Monday afternoon at the Lido Beach hotel.The room is spacious and clean, big tv, dvd player, free wi-fi, mini bar etc. The free breakfast (US style) was very good. The minus side is you need to provide your own bath soap and shampoo as what is provided is not adequqte. There are 7-11 stores nearby and yoilet articles and sim cards are easily avaiilable.

Having my Filipino friend with me really paid off. We found a real beauty, 6' 2", perfect body at a bar just outside the Walking Street gate. Hair down to her butt. My friend handled the negotiations and after 45 minutes or so we went to our room minus a 500 Baht bar fine and we gave our guest 1000 Baht. The total was less than $50.00. We didn't even buy a drink.

After showers and all we had a 1 1/2 hour threesome which was fantastic. My LB friend is quite persuasive and our guest sucked both of us and my friend wound up fucking her in the ass to top things off. A bit unusual for LBs.

We are sitting here now in the room deciding if we are going to bring a gg or a guy home with us tonight.

A caveat about the room: The hotel staff tried to charge us 750 Baht ($25)for our guest thinking I had two locals with me. After my friend unloaded on the manager stating she is a Filipino tourist and how dare he treat us like that he backed off.

Pattaya is very inexpensive if you take your time and not rush into things.
We'll return later this lear for round two unless Singapore (next week) turns out to be more erotic.