View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dackerblab View Post
No, I look at shemales as all women, and being a macho top I have no desire to suck cock. Only problem I have is feeling as tho I may be wrong for being that way. Im looking for a Shemale GF but will I have to in order to NOT seem selfish?
There are plenty of Tgirls out there who prefer a guy not to suck thier cock (or take it in the ass) cos it makes them feel too masculine to have a guy give them a blowjob, or to use thier cock like a man would at all. there are girls out there that much prefer to be with a man who never sucks cock.

Anyway, on the question, I LOVE to suck cock (and balls, ass, feet, jut anything). I love the taste of the male body and I love to please a man with my mouth in every way. I think sucking cock is my fav sexual act, love it.