View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa2239 View Post

Still, you brought me a step closer to taking my first shemale cock lol!
Oh please, be my guest! It's so lovely!

However, I cannot say that I have any physical orgasmic pleasure from being screwed - some guys do, they say, but I don't. Actually, our rectum is without nerves, so when you read that "I felt her hot sperm HOSING my hungry man-hole", it's likely untrue and a pure matter of imagination and creative writing :-)

But that doesn't make the psychological intimacy any less.

It's beautiful! It's sweet! And it's real! And I have gigantic orgasms upon that - not via her screwing me directly (I or she stimulate my penis, while the act is going on) but qua the amazing intimacy of the interaction.

In my time I've met quite a few "dick-shy" trannies - some are (quite a few, to be honest), but it's an amazing victory to make her realize that her transsexuality is NOT to be limited by her penis but on the other hand to be enhanced by it (as my wise Fey said: to be succesful as a trans*woman you MUST accept your masculinity - if a penis at all IS masculine...)

Did I ever tell you about sweet Gina, my sweet little Malaysian Goddess and one of my first trans*lovers? The first time I blew her and she shot in my mouth? It was just SO beautiful and to some degree cured her of her bad feeling about her penis. Her "forbidden orgasmic yell" was awesome and a liberation! After that she got SO forward ;-) I hope the lady still is.

As a man I feel the same when she orgasms inside... it's a total closeness that's greater than when I orgasm inside some one. There may be some submissiveness to it, but it's just totally amazing to witness your lover over you in complete pleasure and extacy. When her thrusts get uncontrollable and she yells her pleasure out to the world.

I kinda enjoy that ;-)

You will too... ;-)

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 05-19-2009 at 09:32 AM.