Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Amazing Score! Have you tried the Guinness Book of World Records? You could compete with GRH here. Who has more experience, I wonder. Perhaps its GRH. She is ultimately wise, the Grand Mistress!
Sirhardcore seems to have a LOT of experience with benzodiazepines, many of them which I've done. But here is where I'll differ...It seems Sirhardcore REALLY had good reactions to these, myself, I've always found them sort of boring. Zolpidem never did much for me, but alas, we are all different. For me, the Benzo class was mostly sedating if anything, it never led to anything profound. For that matter, my mother had hallucinations on codeine, whereas I only had the typical opiate response...We are all different on various chemicals. At any rate, I didn't list EVERY chemical that I've done, nor do I wish to, but this list has actually reminded me of some that I left out of my initial mental inventory. At any rate, I don't want to be any sort of competition for being the most hardcore junkie.