View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
Well said Hank. We will never be women in the truest sense and those who purport as much are naïve and most likely beginners.

We are transsexual the third gender we are women with attitude. And we focus on our femininity more than natural women.
Aaahhh, but then what is "in the truest sense"? No, transsexual women will never become biological women (that would certainly take some work on the cromosones :-), but is a biological woman necessarily more woman than a transsexual woman?

I'm not so sure that she is - actually I'm quite sure she isn't if we open our minds and view this a bit differently than main stream beliefs.

This is obviously my personal opinion based on my personal experience - and that is that "womanhood" or "femininity" or which ever term you wish to use to describe the gender characteristics are diverse and certainly apply as well to transsexual women as they do to cisgender women.

Surely, you may have a hard time getting a passport stating "she" (due to screwed-up lack of understanding from the lay-people who rule the world), but does that make you less of a woman?

I don't think so.

So I find no reason why cisgender girls should have a monopoly on "womanhood".

H