Thread: Boys Toys
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Naw it wont "go off". It has an automatically engaging safety when you cock it. Your greatest danger of injury with a crossbow is improper placement of the hand and fingers on the foregrip. If any parts of you are above the flight rail they will be amputated. And no gun ever just goes off anyway. You have to act upon it in some way. Either careless handling that might jar it or having your finger on the trigger when it shouldnt be. Back to my bow. Actually it's more like a string rifle lol. Handles more like a firearm then a bow. My son and I could consistantly hit a 2 inch bull at 30 yards. Havent shot it further then that yet. Multi reticle scope has crosshairs to 60 yards.
Don't forget to post some pictures of the crossbow in action if you can(or want to).