View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
You are a true ladyboy lover Aries!
Once again you come up with not just the goods, but a whole freakin goodie basket!
The Rolling Stones girl has sure got some nice, long legs... Have fun!
Emilse is pretty too....,
but EYE??
Oh my God, she is just too impossibly cute!
Definitely smitten by that kitten! Thanks for the link and for pretty much making that thread!
I'm very tempted to post some of those bluejean pics in this thread. I don't see anything wrong with reposting pics as long as they are in a different thread...

I didn't do anything special to get those pics of Gia n Alanah. I was able to save them as usual.

Wow, thanks for the comments and compliments, Violet! I guess it is pretty obvious how much I adore T-Girls isn't it?

And, it looks like someone caught your "eye", Violet! Isn't "EYE" adorable? Check back on her thread now and then, as I will adding more to it.

Attached are six photos of "Fernanda" (only-tgirls.com) and a few odds and ends I found on my hard drive (surprise, surprise)
Attached Thumbnails
FERNANDA 2.jpg   FERNANDA 3.jpg   FERNANDA 4.jpg  

FERNANDA 5.jpg   FERNANDA F 001.jpg   FERNANDA F 002.jpg  

DANI 6.jpg   HONEY LOVE 2.jpg   PANG PONG 1.jpg  

yo yo 3.jpg   NUT-N-BUTT 7.jpg