Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Be My Valentine? (part 1)

This story is a little bit late for Valentine's Day, but I hope you will all enjoy it. Again, I apologize for having to post it in multiple parts, but the length limitations for any one posting make it impossible to avoid.

Be My Valentine?

As the morning of Valentine's Day dawned, Steven stood at the window watching yet another snowstorm. It has been so cold, for so long, and the only saving grace of yet another foot of snow forecast is that it will cover the now-dirtied snow from the last storm just a few days ago. Still, he was tired of winter. Everyone he knows was tired of winter.

He was also growing weary of his life at age 33: the drudgery of work, the meals alone, the evenings spent watching mindless television, and the nights spent gratifying himself. It has been a long time since he has been on a date. He is shy, and finds it difficult to engage with people. Sure, he'll go to the occasional party thrown by a coworker, and every once in a while he'll muster up the courage to ask someone out. But it is always a one-time thing.

After a shower, he dressed, went into the kitchen, and had some coffee. As he read the morning paper, the phone rang. The caller ID showed his sister's name, Elizabeth.

Steven picked up the phone. "Hi, sis. Kinda early."

"A wonderful good morning to you," she said, in a cheerful voice that seemed so wrong for the weather and the earliness of the day. "I have a surprise for you."

This causes him to shudder. His sister is well meaning, but most often when she uses the word "surprise" it means something that he doesn't want to do, but that she needs him to do.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Dan had to go out of town on a work emergency late yesterday, so we have to postpone our Valentine's Day plans," she says. Dan is her husband. "We bought this romantic dinner-and-dancing package at that country club near our house, part of some charity fundraiser. I want to give you the tickets."

"That's nice, sis, but who do you suppose I would take?"

"Oh, c'mon. There must be lots of candidates."

"Even if so, do you really think anyone would be available at the last minute?"

"I guess not," said his sister. "Oh, well, it was a good idea, though, don't you think?"

"Yeah, right," he though, silently. Then he said, "Listen, I gotta leave for work. I'll talk to you soon."

He bundled up to face the snow and drove to work. On the way, his cellphone rang. His sister, again.

"I have a great idea!" she squealed. "The Sweetlea's across the street from me have a niece who's visiting. She doesn't know anyone here. Mrs. Sweetlea was telling me just the other day how bored and lonely she is. And she's real pretty. It would be real nice if you took her. Do you want me to set it up?"

"Are you insane?"

His sister wasn't listening. "I'll call you back as soon as I can, okay?" And she was gone.

He shook his head in disbelief, and for just a moment considered driving the car off the road and into a ditch.

A couple of hours into the workday, his office phone rang. "I've got great news!" his sister squealed, again. "I talked to the Sweetlea's and Charlene. She's really cute, and she'd love to go with you."

"You are insane! No one goes on a first date on Valentine's Day!!!" His shouting into the phone drew the attention of his coworkers, some of whom began to whisper among themselves.

"But I already set it up. You can't disappoint her. As soon as I left the Sweetlea's she was going to head out to buy a dress for the occasion. I'm going to email you her information so you can call her yourself." Again she was gone, and the email arrived a moment later with a cellphone number.

Steven lets another three hours go by. He wasn't getting any work done; instead, he was fretting about this ridiculous situation his sister put him in. At about 3:30, his cellphone rang. He recognized the number as the one his sister sent him, and he answered, tentatively.

"Hi, Steven. This is Charlene Sweetlea. I know you've heard from your sister."

"Yeah. But look, I'm sorry. This is really awkward."

"I know," said Charlene. "I feel like I was pushed into this by my aunt. She even insisted on buying me a new dress."

"That's too bad."

"Not really," Charlene answered, almost whispering. "It looks pretty good." She paused. "Listen, I have an idea. This dinner-and-dancing thing doesn't start until 8. Why don't we get together earlier for a drink, and just talk? If we end up not going to the country club, that'll be fine."

"Okay. I guess there's no harm in that. I'll pick you up at 6:45, if that's okay. No strings attached."

"See you then," Charlene said, and the call was over.

A bit later, Steven went home, changed, and headed to the Sweetlea's across from his sister's, arriving a few minutes late because of the still falling snow. As he pulled up in front of the house, a woman came running out to the car, as best she could given the weather, opened the door, and jumped right in.

"Hi! Where are we going?"

"There's a decent enough lounge at the hotel near the country club. How about there?"

"Sure."

Steven did everything right, trying so hard to be chivalrous, although his motivation was that he expected the "date" to end soon and didn't want it to be for any reason other than the awkward circumstances. Once they were seated at a quiet table in the lounge, a waiter came by for drink orders. "Jameson, straight up," said Charlene. Steven was stunned but ordered the same.

"That's quite a drink," he said.

"I love whiskey," Charlene replied.

For the next half-hour, they chatted amiably about nothing in particular. It was rather dark in the lounge, but Steven could get a decent enough sense for what Charlene looked like. He had already noticed, when she ran to his car, her nicely proportioned body, with just a hint of curve in all the right places. Her shoulder-length auburn hair touched her shoulders, exposed now that her coat was off. Her new dress was black, with a bit of black lace frill around the somewhat low neckline. He couldn't help but notice her perfect breasts, just the size he always found most attractive. He chuckled to himself as he recalled the old Frank Zappa lyric: "Anything over a mouthful is wasted."

Steven found himself becoming quite enchanted with Charlene. They each had a second whiskey, and it came time to decide whether to move on to the country club. To his own surprise, he thought it might be okay. He felt so comfortable talking with her.

"So," he asked, "what should we do with these tickets?"

"I think we should go. No one has to know it's our first date. They'll all be so lovey-dovey because it's Valentine's Day that we can just enjoy a free meal, some dancing, and not worry about anything else."

"I like the way you think," said Steven, and he excused himself to go to the men's room. "Let's go as soon as I'm back."