View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I think that you should ask your friend to go with you. He may or may not want to accompany you, but at least you will no for sure instead of wondering.

If you do go alone it is nobody's business why, but you can always say your bf was unable to attend with you (and don't elaborate on why). That way you are still telling the truth without having to make excuses.

I would love to accompany you, but you are too far away for me to make it there on time. (I would have to fly and I don't have a passport. You can blame for country for the new passport laws when all that used to be required to get in was a valid identification card)