View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default Silly Advice Request

While this isn't a trans thing, it does complicate things a little. Saturday is my company Christmas party - it's for the whole company and some clients... kinda a big deal. There is no way I can NOT go since I'm expected and some of the clients want to meet with me after 3 months of solid e-mail exchange.

I'm kinda seeing a guy VERY low-key and NOT serious. Most of my company has no clue I'm trans except the guys in my department, HR, and the CEO and his wife. I have been using a pretend boy friend to avoid going out with some of the guys in different departments. My question is:

Do I ask my kinda "fella" to be my date or show up alone (and maybe lie about my BF having other plans). If you were in his shoes would you do it or not - that is go some place where some folks knew you were with a tranny, but some didn't? He has made it clear he's not comfortable telling his friends about my status (and I'm ok with that as long as they don't say something stupid). I know this is short notice, and I've already let him know that I have the party so he won't be too surprised.

Thanks for anything you may say!