View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
More supposedly herto guys should try it out as it really gets you to understand what it is like from a females perspective as it reverses the rolls. In an interesting aspect is that it defines the Male position in a far more vunerable way.
Most gay men don't have nearly as much anal sex as straight people think. Letting someone in your body is a very personal thing. Girls get kinda used to it after being sexually active for awhile, but it's still emotional. For a guy, though, it's even more of a big deal, both emotionally and as a taboo fantasy.

I'm not trying to brag, because I'm certainly not the hottest thing around, but I can go out any weekend and get several straight-acting guys hitting on me and trying to fuck me, even in crappy little Midwest towns. It's really not all that flattering because when I'm not interested they just find someone uglier and/or drunker to be their receptacle. But when a guy's being sweet and buys me a couple drinks and I can tell he's submissive ... that's a very powerful feeling of being truly desired. But that's also something that's rarely worth following through on, because I really would feel bad for some conflicted guy falling in love with me. Those are the ones that turn into stalkers. And it's pretty confusing being stalked by a guy who ends up being married and/or afraid to be seen with you in public.