View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough
Default Questions for TS women

There are probably so many but these are sort of 'stream of conciousness' questions.

There seems to be three TS groups, although I already know that is probably not the case.

The hetro male who decides to cross dress.

The gay male who wants to look female but retains male sexuality.

The male who wants to be female because they are trapped in a mans body or, maybe would just like that as a preference ?

Which groups, or others do you belong to and what is everyday life like with respect to friends, family and work mates? For instance, if you fancied a game of football would you join the guys or the girls, or a seperate group.

Then there are the relationships with long term partners. It's difficult enough for me to get to grips with my own feelings.......I belong in the group called hetrosexual, I would like to say Bi-sexual but it just doesn't fit as guys that look like guys are not attractive to me.

So I imagine the obvious relationships are gay, but if your gay and like the look of females it almost makes you straight! Now I have to presume there are TS women with female lovers, which makes the relationship a Lesbian relationship which would be regarded by the outside world as a totally average hetro relationship, then finally there must be TS/TS relationships which are essentially gay and lesbian relationships at the same time.

I know in the end it comes down to a person being a person, whats on the outside is not important unless you need the biological part for pro-creation. Once past the need to have kids it really starts to make little difference as long as you love and respect the person you live with. Even so, it is fascinating to tear down the walls of myth and mystery and reveal the ordinary lifestyles of those who have decided to stray from the accepted mean values.

Also, is this on the increase ? Is it because of the availability of hormones and implants, cosmetic surgery etc that has completed the circuit and allowed a whole new emerging social/sexual scene. Are we heading for a time when you can swap as easily as changing clothes ?