View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

longdick666 is on a distinguished road

Well sometimes ya meet people who are well just rude, thats a part of life.
Also when your talking to someone through just text such as online in an msn conversation or an e-mail, its often the case that you might say something and the other person could take it the wrong way.
Its like if i said, " your so ugly hahaha" , and you got that in an email you might take it as an insult, but if i was just speaking to you in person then you would know i was only joking.

Language is a big issue when speakng to someone online, there is also the language barrier, maybe your or the other persons english isnt perfect.
And in fairness most people who talk online are usually just living out a fantasy that they dont plan on living in real life, or else they are simply looking to get off or arrange a sex meet.

You cant just paint all people with the one colour, it depends. Also alot of these ladies dont have it that easy, they are going through chages adjusting to a new life style, so its understandable that they could be "moody", but as any man should know, all women are moody and emotional hahahaha.
So it shouldnt be any surprise to you. I think its best that you just try and be friendly, and if your only after sex or whatever, than be up front with them. If simply just want to chat, then go for that, tell them up front and be honest.