View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I ditto Mizzy B, and let me add that I've made a very good Danish chat friend who is a transsexual woman very politically active and doing a lot of important leg-work for improving conditions for gender recognition in Denmark. Even in Denmark, one of the supposedly most sexually liberal countries in the world, you still need full SRS to be recognized as an m2f-woman (or f2m-man for that matter).

That's of course totally absurd and so unsurprisingly based on laws made by the usual hetero fascist establisment to whom a dick sticks out of a MAN and a REAL woman has two million pussies... screw them... eeee... yikes... not really...

They never really got the point... gender identification happens between the ears... NOT between the legs.

Regarding marriage, sure, I think many transsexual women are ready for that - what ever legal manouvres are necessary to make it truly legal. I think they are about as ready as anyboby else.

I don't want to sound like a joy-killer here... but trans-women are really not all that special... oh, surely they are, but then again not really. A trans-girl is just a girl like any other girl. Yep, to me a trans-girl is the real deal and the kind of girl who just happens to like a guy like me, but when we strip it all down to the real issues of commitment and stuff, then a trans-girl differs little from a bio-girl in her needs and wants. A relationship with a transsexual woman differs from a relationship with a bio-girl, but only at the surface and maybe by the topics you two discuss in private. The mechanics are more or less the same. Surely, a trans-girlfriend brings a certain spice or edge into the relationship, and that is to be thoroughly enjoyed (what else is the whole point, really?), but in daily interaction the mechanics are the same.

So no, I cannot find a reason why you shouldn't be able to tie the knot legally with your transsexual girlfriend once you get that far. And should I be stupid enuff to say YES for the third time, well... then it will be, obviously, with a transsexual woman. Maybe that wouldn't be so stupid at all...

Peace!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-29-2008 at 01:19 PM.