Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
As far as the retro look goes, it wasn't until 2003 when the t-girl bug really bit me (thank you Gia Darling!) but there were a few stray gender bending materials that caught my attention. Ru Paul's "Supermodel Video", Vanessa del Rio sporting a strap on, and Karen Dior as Peg Bundy.

I know we've wandered pretty far astray from the topic of this thread but I really enjoy this discussion and appreciate the moderators putting up with it
Well, we are discussing fashion mostly and what we find attractive in a woman. Many performers in drag DO impersonate celebrities so...

Couldn't help noticing the "Married With Shemales" video cover. This really took me back. Like just about every guy my age I had a huge crush on Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy.

But I also found Peg super hot. I am a "mega-fan" of "Sons of Anarchy" and think Katey Sagal is not only beautiful but an amazing actress as well.

Enjoy this pic of Katey and Christina from "Married With Children."
Attached Thumbnails
these-two.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 03-11-2017 at 09:44 PM.