View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GroobyKrissy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacey_maxie View Post
Hi Everyone

I'm bit confused because I would love to join a paid shemale/tranny website and there's plenty of them.They offer daily updates,the best picture resolutions,vodeo streamming, video downloads,etc and the more websites I see the more I get confused because I don't know which one to choose.I'm ready to spend 25 quid a month as long as I get the full uncomplicated service.I'll appreciate any advise,comments,recommendations and personal experiences regarding any website with shemales/trannies
I am assuming this is a serious request here and so will offer my input... read on if you're interested, otherwise, just skip it

In creating my own site a couple years ago I probably joined most (if not all) the large paysites out there (at the time) and a good number of the solo sites.

The first thing you need to decide is whether you're looking to join a SOLO site or a 'MEGA' site. If you're looking for a well done solo site choose carefully as there are only a handful of solo sites that I would consider to be well done (i.e. - frequently updated with quality content). BUT...

It sounds as if you're looking more for a larger site though and over the years, hands down, my pick is Shemale Yum. For quantity of content (over 1,100 models!) and sheer volume of updates (multiple sets and videos each week), the site is hard to beat. Couple with that, that SMY typically is on the cutting edge of introducing new models to the industry (think Kimber James and Hazel Tucker recently) and you've got a definite winner. The site has been completely overhauled with brand new search features that make it very easy to find exactly the content you're looking for. So, IMO, Shemale Yum is definitely THE place to go.

That being said... there are a variety of niches within the the Shemale niche that other sites excel at. Domination sites include, TranSex Domination (getting much better every update), TS Seduction, and the new Shemale Punishers. There are a ton of Ladyboy sites on the market but I like LadyboyGold, Shemale.Asia, and of course, Ladyboy-Ladyboy.

If you're looking for awesome photography, Frank's Tgirl World and Bob's Tgirls are great sites with A+ photographers at the helm. Frank's Tgirl World has also been recently overhauled and the new site features the same great setup as Shemale Yum.

Shemale Strokers is also a good site that is frequently updated although the design is a bit archaic.

I hope that helps and good luck in finding a site to scratch your particular itch.