View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Kirsten Returns

After our last motorcycle outing, we were just hanging out at home watching TV the other night when Kirsten mentioned that it might be fun to play around with the TRX stuff at the gym again ("Second Date").

“What did you have in mind?”

“Well I was reading this story on-line about a beautiful young blonde Roman slave that was tied to an X-frame and made to come eight times through torture. I thought it was really hot and it got me to thinking about how many times you could make ME come Andy.”

“Eight’s a lot for anyone. I suppose if you could go for several days without coming and we had enough time, maybe. I’ve read that story too. My favorite parts are where they torment his nipples and also the part where they fuck his ass with the whip handle and then his cock with an ivory rod. But you might have to be tied up for a long time. Are you sure you are OK with that?”

“Yeah. I really had fun that weekend where you kept me tied up. The only thing I didn’t like was the fucking chastity device. I thought it would be awesome but it was just frustrating. I love it when you play with my cock, even when you don’t let me come. But that goddamn thing wouldn’t even let me get hard. That was why I sort of freaked out. It wasn’t your fault.”

“Well if I’m going to make you come anywhere near eight times then I’ll have to play with your cock a lot!” I laugh.

“That’s like the whole idea sweetie…” you say smiling at me.

“You know this is something we are really going to have to plan. Especially if we are gonna use the TRX stuff. I also want to make sure we are careful. I insist on some kind of ‘safeword’ this time Kirsten. Also are you sure you can remain stretched in an “X” position for that long?”

“You know I’m in great shape and with you looking after me I’m OK with it. Andy, you are the only person I’ve ever done any of this stuff with. I love you and totally trust you with my life.”

“I love you too Kirsten but what if we used our bed or built something in the basement? I’m really worried that someone will come in to the gym even if we do it over Labor Day weekend. And I hate to say it but we better start ‘abstaining’ soon.”

“That will be the hardest part Andy. Also in the story no one ever really fucks the slave. I want you to be able to fuck me. And suck my cock or give me a handjob. I was also thinking that we could even rub our cocks together.”

“You know in that story they used painful tortures on him although none left any permanent marks. I’m definitely NOT OK with hurting you under ANY circumstances Kirsten. So stuff like whips, knives, or needles, is out.

“I know that Andy. So we’ll have to change the rules a bit. You can tease me unmercifully. Spank me. Bite my nipples, torment my cock, massage my prostate, or whatever you feel comfortable with. I love being with you and I am so turned on when you tie me up that alone ought to be good for four or five orgasms right there! Also I thought the ‘Ivory Rod’ thing was hot. I’ve always wondered if it was possible to cum from having your cock fucked like that. I’d love to have you use sounds on me if you want. And unlike in the story, you and I can kiss and make out and talk dirty to each other.”

“Kirsten, why don’t we use my weight rack in the basement. It’s wide enough to stretch you pretty good. That way we will have all the time we need and no worries of getting caught.”

“Good idea. I want it really warm down there too. The hotter the better. This is supposed to be ‘torture’ so I don’t want you to show me any mercy.”

“That’s why we need a ‘safeword’ this time and if either one of us thinks the slightest thing is not right we stop immediately.

“OK Andy. I’m SO looking forward to this!”

“Well we better start our ‘abstinence’ think you can handle it?”

“No” you giggle. I actually want to fuck you right now Andy. I’m getting so hot just thinking about this!”

“Well it is still several days away… so I guess…” without hesitating you kiss me and right away we are all over each other. It is raw and aggressive sex. Maybe the roughest we’ve ever had. You are 6’ tall and maybe 175 with a slender yet muscular body and extremely powerful thighs. I am just over 6’4” weigh 261 with a football player’s build and very little bodyfat. Our cocks are about the same size—yours actually might be a little bigger. We make quite a pair. I love you Kirsten. You are the sweetest, kindest, most loving person I know. But if a stranger were to walk-in on us right now he or she might think we were trying to kill each other. I bet they'd never guess that only a few weeks ago I asked you to marry me and you said 'yes.' Finally you end up on top of me pinning me with your thighs and ride me “cowgirl style” then using my strength I flip you over on your back and fuck you hard until we both cum. We don’t even say anything to each other. But if the neighbors could hear all the noise I’m sure the entire Zionsville PD would be called out. Afterward you say “Jesus God… that was SO fucking incredible. I can’t wait until this weekend!”

To be continued…

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-29-2016 at 07:50 PM.