View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I never really liked many "boy" comics. I gravitated to more super-teams that feature strong female characters. Same with books and movies/TV shows. That has always been the case - if there wasn't a strong, capable, empowered woman I never really liked or identified with it.
But, Bionca, you must like some boy comics.
After all, where would Black Canary be if she didn't have Green Arrow around to constantly drive her buggy?

As for me, just to add to the conversation, my hobbies have always centered on "creative" things to get away from the world. So, like others here, growing up I loved to read comics (still do) and I loved board games, which has since transitioned into loving video games. My favorite hobby and way to relax is to simply write and draw. Right now I'm teaching myself computer animation because my ultimate goal is to create my own online web shorts. But I also love going to the movies a lot or hanging out in a bookstore to see if there's some doofy paperback that will catch my eye. And if it's been an extra long or hard day dealing with work, then my favorite hobby is to simply plop on the couch and turn off my brain and watch whatever bad movie is on TV. But I think we all share that hobby!