View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Funny thing - almost evey TG I know (boy and girl) plays or used to regularly play RPGs - AND reads/read comics. I wonder if the same is true of the guys and gals who like us.
I don't and never have played RPGs. I've never cared for them. I used to read comic books, but not since I was about 12 or 13. When I did read comic books it was usually the typical super hero type that I read. I'm sure every young boy at one time or another has tied a towel around his neck and wondered why he couldn't fly just like superman. I also used to read Wonder Woman, but only because I liked looking at pictures of her (I guess I was horny even before I reached puberty or knew what horny meant).