View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
I play bass guitar in a hard rock band.
At the moment we only play cover songs (AC/DC, Kiss, Guns N' Roses... the usual stuff) but we plan on start writing something after we've played live for a while (we're getting started again 'cause we changed the singer) and get an established (and demoed) setlist.
I also like playing videogames and reading comics (I love Marvel).
Try doing some cover work for Nirvana and/or Seether. They rock harder than tryhards like Kiss and AC/DC, and Guns'N'Roses only had 1 good song and it was Sweet Child of Mine, and don't start going on about how good AC/DC are or whatever cos I'm Australian and I STILL say they suck because it's true.

Seether have 3 albums by the way (technically 4 but the second was an extended re-release of the 1st so it has all the same songs plus more, so I only count it as 3 albums) - Disclaimer II, Karma & Effect, and their newly released album titled Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces. Personally Karma & Effect is my fave, but everyone has different tastes