View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hobbies - Do You Have Any?

Pretty well everyone here has the same 2 hobbies; namely computers and looking at, admiring, and talking about shemales.
Do any of you have any other hobbies? I like woodworking and fixing anything mechanical. I love building different things with wood, from small items through furniture and structures. I also love to work on vehicles, motorcycles, or anything else mechanical. I mostly do all this in summer because I don't have a workshop and it's too cold in winter to do any of this outside. When the temperature is -40 and the wind is blowing it's no fun to be out. Anyway I keep my tools in a shed because I don't have room in my house (I have a finished basement so there is no storage are inside). I have a lot of woodworking and mechanic's tools, but I believe in the concept that there is no such thing as too many tools.
So how about it what are your hobbies.